Company Terms & Conditions
Terms & Conditions
View our Terms & Conditions of our Website & Course Details
The terms “We”, “us” or “our” refers to There2care Ltd. Our registered address is 44 Kent Road, Houghton Regis, Dunstable, Bedfordshire, LU5 5NZ. “You” or “your” refers to the individual/company/organisation making and paying for the booking. Bookings are accepted subject to the following terms and conditions. Please read these terms before making a booking with There2care Ltd. By making a booking, it is assumed you have read, understood and accept these terms and conditions. These booking terms and conditions are to ensure transparency and to protect the interests of both the customer and There2care Ltd.
2) Course & Event Medical Provision Bookings
Bookings may be made either by email, letter, phone or the online enquiry form.
3) Provisional bookings (courses).
To register your interest in a course, a provisional booking may be taken. This will only be held for a maximum of 7 days. This does not guarantee your place on a course until a booking form is received and confirmation of a place confirmed in writing.
4) Event Medical Quotations
All quotes for medical provision are valid for 30 calendar days from the date shown on the quotation.
5) Payment Terms (Courses)
Our standard payment terms require full payment be made at the time of booking. Preferred method of payment is BACS. Payment can also be made by cash or cheque (details on request) or Paypal. No VAT is payable on any of our courses. Your booking WILL NOT be confirmed until payment has been made. Course certificates will only be issued if payment has been received.
For companies where an account will be set up, an invoice will be issued and should be paid within 30 days of the invoice date. Late payment will result in an additional 10% of the initial cost being added every seven days from the date of the invoice.
6) Cancellations (Courses)
Should circumstances arise that you have to cancel your course and either we are unable to transfer your booking to another course or you do not wish to transfer to another course, then the following charges will apply:
- If the cancellation is made more than four weeks (28 days) prior to the course start date, no charge will be applied.
- If the cancellation is made two to four weeks (14-28 days) prior to the course, 50% of the course fee will be charged.
- If the cancellation is made less than two weeks (14 days) prior to the course, the full course fee will be charged.
- Cancellation must be made in writing by post or email, and received by the start date of that course.
7) Payment terms (Event Medical Provision).
- Preferred method of payment is BACS. Payment can also be made by cash or cheque (details on request). Our standard payment terms are;
- Invoice issued and to be paid within 30 days of the invoice date. Late payment will result in an additional 10% of the initial cost being added every seven days from the date of the invoice.
8) Event Cancellation
If it occurs that you have to cancel the medical cover being provided by There2care Ltd, the following charges will apply:
- If the cancellation is made more than four weeks (28 days) prior to the event, no charge will be applied.
- If the cancellation is made with between one and four weeks (7 – 28 days) prior to the event, 50% of the fee will be charged.
- If the cancellation is made with less than one week notice (7 days), the full event fee will be charged.
9) Course Non-Attendance
If you do not attend a course, and you have not previously informed us, the full course fee remains payable and non-refundable.
10) Unforeseen Circumstances
On rare occasions or unforeseen circumstances There2care Ltd may be required to cancel a course. In such rare circumstances, you will be given as much notice as possible and a full refund given.
We hold public liability insurance, professional indemnity and medical indemnity insurance. We cannot accept any liability whatsoever in respect of loss or damage to personal property while you are on a course, or where we are providing medical cover, which is not caused by the negligence of our staff.
12) Course Monitoring & Quality Assurance
For quality assurance purposes, There2care Ltd will monitor and record your performance throughout the course. This may include a syllabus checklist and various assessment sheets where need be. This information will be stored on file and will only be shared with an awarding body (if need be as part of the certification process and quality assurance process). No personal information will be disclosed to any other parties.
13) Data Protection
Your contact information will be held on file for internal record keeping only. All personal information is held and used in accordance with the Data Protection Act 1998 and is not shared with any third party for marketing purposes. Outside parties may require this information (eg an awarding body appropriate to the training).
14) Patient Records
Patient records will be kept for a minimum of ten years from the date of when they were assessed, examined and or treated by There2care Ltd. Children’s records will be kept until that child has reached the age of 25 years.
We will only contact you in connection about your booking and to keep you informed of re- validation courses (where appropriate) and of any further courses where you consent to being contacted.
We ask that you are aware of the following;
- All training involves a series of practical activities. Participants are expected to be physically- able to complete all activities.
- Due to the practical nature of our training courses, you should wear loose, comfortable and practical clothing.
- Participants should be aware that physical examination practicals usually involve physical contact with fellow candidates. If participants are not comfortable with this element they should bring it to the attention of the trainer.
- Please bring any medical problems, disabilities or other issues that may affect your ability to complete a course to the attention of the trainer before the course starts (e.g. recent injury, learning disability, dyslexia, etc.) We will make all reasonable adjustments to account for this during the course. We will not exclude anyone from our training and will ensure all reasonable adjustments are in place to meet our statutory obligations. If you do not disclose information about yourself at the time of booking or at the very latest before the commencement or the training course, There2care Ltd may find it very difficult to apply any reasonable adjustment. In extreme circumstances this may result in exclusion from the training course.
- Health and Safety is of paramount importance to There2care Ltd. It is the responsibility of all attendees on the courses that we facilitate to maintain acceptable levels of behaviour and always act in a safe, reasonable and professional manner. Any unacceptable behaviour will lead to offenders being asked to leave the course. Should any damage be caused to equipment or the venue, you will be required to pay the cost to rectify any issues. Any course members noticing any unacceptable conduct should report it to the Course Director immediately.
- Professional misconduct is taken very seriously by There2care Ltd. Any course participant who breaches their code of conduct with their professional registration body (HCPC, NMC or similar) risks being reported to protect both patients and the public.
17) Health & Safety of Training Venues
1.1) Venues provided by you “The Client”
It is your “the client” responsibility to ensure that the venue that you provide for your group is suitable and safe. You should ensure:
- a) Fire escapes are clearly marked and adequately maintained and not obstructed.
- b) Firefighting equipment is clearly marked and placed and fire marshals nominated.
- c) Access to training rooms is clear and safe.
- d) Training rooms are big enough for the group to practise simulated incidents and first aid techniques.
- e) Lighting, heating and ventilation are adequate.
- f) Computers/projectors (if provided) have been PAT tested.
- g) Washing and toilet facilities are adequate, and appropriate for gender mix.
- h) First aid and accident reporting procedures are in place.
- i) Any other relevant matters coming to the trainer’s attention in relation to the suitability of the venue are addressed prior the training commencing
We retain the right to cancel a course if the venue is deemed unsafe by the tutor on the day.
2.1) Venues provided by us:
- It is our responsibility to ensure all the criteria as under 1.1 are met.
All course content both visual, intellectual, written or otherwise can-not be reproduced in part or whole, without the express, written permission of There2care Ltd. Failure to do so may result in prosecution.
Training Services Terms & Conditions
1. Payment Terms:
Courses must be paid for in full 7 days before the start of your chosen course.
2. Course Bookings:
Courses bookings may be made Online via our web site, via Post, Email or Telephone. Bookings made via Telephone MUST be confirmed in writing.
3. Course Transfers:
Should circumstances mean that you need to transfer to another There2Care Training course, the following charges will apply, dependent on notice given:
• First transfer, made more than four weeks prior to the course start date – no charge.
• Two to four weeks notice given – 25% of the course fee.
• Less than two weeks notice given – 50% of the course fee.
All transfers must be taken within a period of six months from the original date.
4. Course Cancellations:
Should circumstances mean that you have to cancel your course and are unable to transfer your booking to another date at the time of cancellation, the following charges will apply:
• More than four weeks prior to the course start date – no charge.
• Two to four weeks prior to the course – 50% of the course fee.
• Less than one week prior to the course – full fee.
5. Non Attendance:
If you do not attend a course, and you have not previously informed us, the full course fee remains payable.
6. Late Arrivals / Missed Sessions:
If you arrive late for a course or are absent from any session, we reserve the right to refuse to accept you for training if we feel you will gain insufficient knowledge or skill in the time remaining. In all such cases, the full course fee remains payable. To conform with Health and Safety Executive (HSE), and Awarding Body requirements for statutory certificates, attendance at all sessions is mandatory.
7. Unforseen Circumstances:
On occasion, unforeseen circumstances may require us to cancel a course. In such circumstances you will be given as much notice as possible and either a free transfer to another course date or a full refund of fees paid.
8. Requalification Courses:
To be eligible to attend an FAW two-day Requalification course, students must present a valid First aid at work certificate.
All course fees are subject to the current VAT.
10. Distance Selling Regulations:
We abide by the applicable elements of the Distance selling regulations 2000.
11. Guidelines for Students and Employers:
It is the employer’s responsibility to ensure that students are free from any condition which would affect their capability to undertake their chosen course, and that they have the aptitude to cope with an intensive course of study. We welcome students with disabilities but it remains their employer’s responsibility to ensure that they are appropriately supported in their workplace.
There2Care Group Limited would welcome in advance, for setup purposes, notification of any assistance that a student is likely to need during the running of the course.
If it is felt that the student doesn’t meet the learning outcomes of the course and or assessment process and is referred, they will be offered a free assessment. Any further training or coaching over and above that provided on the course may be charged for.
12. Fair Processing:
All information that we hold concerning you will be held and processed by There2Care Group Limited strictly in accordance with the provisions of the Data Protection Act 1998
Such data will be used by the organisation to administer our relationship with you as a customer on the Professional drivers first aid course or the Emergency first aid at work (JAUPT) course. We reserve the right to share information with the Joint Approvals Unit for Periodic Training (JAUPT) and the Driving Standards Agency (DSA). We will not, without your consent, supply your name and addresses to any [other] third parties except where (1) such transfer is a necessary part of the activities that we undertake, or (2) we are required to do so by operation of law.
As an individual, you have a right under the Data Protection Act 1998 to obtain information from us, including a description of the data that we hold on you. Should you have any queries concerning this right, please contact our Data Protection Officer at: firstname.lastname@example.org
44 Kent Road,
Phone: 0330 223 1229