At There2care Limited, our vision is to make the lives of our patients and their families better by giving the medical care they need in the most compassionate, affordable and timely manner possible. We constantly evaluate new and innovative ways to continually improve all aspects of our services to ensure our customers are receiving the highest level of care and superior customer service.
Our staff are trained to treat every customer as if they were a family member and the Company settles for nothing but excellence in patient care and customer interaction. Everybody works together as a team to ensure a flawless and exceptional experience for every customer, every time. We will put our vision into practice by offering safe and well-maintained equipment and vehicles, and by providing staff who are caring, competent, and service-oriented.
Our mission is to provide the highest quality service to our customers by giving accurate advice, regular communication, engaged training and excellent value and care to our customers through saving lives, minimising further injury and taking healthcare to the patient promptly.
There2care Limited has a set of core values which defined the culture of There2care Limited and support our vision for the future:
- Respect – We recognise the dignity of others and respectfully communicate with others. We do not discriminate against patients or personnel by race, colour, national origin, ancestry, religion, sex, age, disability, political belief, military service, or any other legally protected characteristic.
- Integrity – We serve with honesty, loyalty and dedication.
- Teamwork – Working together and supporting each other.
- Contribution – Respecting and valuing the contribution of every member of staff.
- Accountability – We are responsible for our actions, both positive and negative.
Duty of Candour Statement
Every person working for or on behalf of There2care Limited or any of
- Tell the patient (or, where appropriate, the patient’s advocate, carer or family) when something has gone wrong;
- If appropriate apologise to the patient (or, where appropriate, the patient’s advocate, carer or family);
- Offer an appropriate remedy or support to put matters right (if possible); and
- Explain fully to the patient (or, where appropriate, the patient’s advocate, carer or family) the short and
long termeffects of what has happened.
Our staff must also be open and honest with their colleagues, employers and relevant organisations, and take part in reviews and investigations when requested. Health and care professionals must also be open and honest with their regulators, raising concerns where appropriate. They must support and encourage each other to be open and honest and not stop someone from raising concerns. The Duty of Candour is common across healthcare professions, but it is recognised that different health professions and their regulators work in different ways. There2care Limited will work with the regulators to ensure that standards promoting Candour are appropriate to practice and consistent with other health practices.
We pride ourselves on affordability, professionalism, reputation and customer satisfaction. Feedback from clients is available to view on this site. Our staff hold professional qualifications, profiles of staff allocated to your event or training session can be made available to you on request.
Please don’t hesitate to get in touch to discuss your medical cover or first aid training requirements.